Well… I guess it’s time!
I’ve been thinking about this world of blogging and I’ve decided that I can no longer be ignorant in this world of noise and chaos.
There are so many voices that speak into the darkness and really, how many are heard.
definition: lacking knowledge or information
“Sometimes a man wants to be stupid if it lets him do a thing his cleverness forbids.”
― John Steinbeck,
I’ve joined the WordPress Blogging University to learn how to have a voice in this world.
This is my first assignment; publish an article on who I am and why I am here.
I am just… me.
Simple. Loved. Ordinary.
I have lots of titles…
- Redeemed Daughter
- Born-again believer
- Happy, in love wife
- Blessed homeschooling mom
- Hungry Student
- Small town prairie girl
- Proud Canadian
- Lover of great music and potato chips
- Accomplished drinker of coffee
- Enjoyer of all things beautiful that show me glimpses of the Creator
Why write? Especially here…
- I like to write
- I have a message of Good News to share
- I really hope you might be encouraged and find Hope
- Sometimes life is dark and we feel alone – I want you to know you aren’t alone
- I know Jesus – and I long for you to know Him too – because I love you
“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”
― Benjamin Franklin